Custom Outdoor EVO Grill Kitchen
• 30” (762mm) circular oil seasoned steel cooking surface.
• Two temperature zones between inner and outer surface.
• Variable temperatures 225ºF to 550ºF (121ºC to 228ºC).
• With LP Propane gas total of 37,638 BTUs.
• With Natural Gas total of 36,267 BTUs.
• Knobs separately control inner and outer burners.
• Electronic push button ignition.
• Natural Gas or LP Propane gas.
• Optional ceramic-clad cook surface upgrade.
Easy Operation, Easy Maintenance, Easy Cleanup
• Cooking techniques: sauté, braise, flattop (plancha) grilling, pan fry, roast, poach, steam, toast.
• Cook surface is extremely durable and easy to clean.
• Stainless steel burners are protected against spill overs.
• Stainless steel drip pan surrounds cook surface with forward spillover slots to dual spill collection trays.
• Spill collection trays are conveniently located in front doors at each outward side of control panel.
The Evo Affinity 30G is designed for built-in installation in outdoor kitchen counters.
Available in propane or natural gas. The Evo Affinity 30G Cooktop is the perfect solution for outdoor kitchens where the emphasis is on social cooking. Foods can be prepared directly on the cooktop, and either separately or simultaneously, pots and pans may be used as in traditional stove top cooking. The 30G has a 30” (762mm) diameter black oil-seasoned steel (optional ceramic-clad cook surface available) heated underneath by inner and outer gas tube burners. Evo’s technology allows independent heat adjustment across inner and outer cook surface zones for managing a wide range of menu possibilities. Heat is delivered to each burner via separate inner and outer control knobs.
Edge-to-edge even surface temperatures range from 225ºF to 550ºF (121ºC to 288ºC) from the center to the outside edge without the hot spots and temperature problems prone to traditional square griddles. The burner system has a push button electronic ignition system which ignites both burners simultaneously. A stainless steel drip pan completely surrounds the underside of the cook surface catching all food debris. Separate spill over trays that contain and hold drip pan debris are concealed in front doors at right and left side of the control panel. Designed For Custom Outdoor Kitchens.
Let one of our designers at Backyards n More show you all there is available when building your family’s dream custom cabinet project. Let us provide you and your family with a place that will create memories for a lifetime.
——————– FEATURED MANUFACTURERS ——————–
Where grilling starts and flavor begins.
Blazes new line of Gas Grills offers a combination of solid engineering, quality stainless steel construction and commercial-grade cast stainless steel burners to help ensure your Blaze grill will last for years and provide maximum performance.
The Finest Outdoor Grills You Can Buy.
For more than 80 years, Fire Magic has been building the world’s finest outdoor grills, for people who demand the highest quality and performance. FM passion for manufacturing premium grills comes through in the pride of ownership that you’ll enjoy for a lifetime.
Made from the highest quality materials, with the most advanced features for today’s discerning outdoor cook, and backed by the industry’s best warranty, Fire Magic is the last grill you’ll need to buy. And with an extensive line of premium accessories from refrigerators to side burners, Fire Magic makes it easy to create an extraordinary outdoor kitchen. Discover the grill you’ve been dreaming of.